NADL will be holding a business management workshop in conjunction with the LMT LabDay West. The 2018 NADL Spring Daze will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2018, at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, California. The workshop will be held from 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY - May 19, 2018
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. State of the Industry
- Speaker: Bennett Napier, CAE – NADL/NBC/FDLT
- Credits: NBC Approved for 1 Hour of Professional Development
- Course Description: This presentation will cover market trends in terms of workforce; average selling price by product category; material and digital technology integration trends; and trends in dentistry that are impacting how dental laboratories retain and recruit dental clients.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Digital Workflow and FDA Compliance
- Speaker: Tim Torbenson – evo820
- Credits: NBC Approved for 1 Hour of Documented Regulatory Standards
- Course Description: This course will cover current activities by U.S. FDA relative to the dental laboratory industry. Focus will include discussion of printing of surgical guides; web and print advertising red flags by dental laboratories; in house milling of implants. Attendees will see trends from recent dental laboratory inspections conducted by FDA.
Download Full Schedule and Registration Form
There is a $35.00 fee for NADL Members/CDTs/RGs/Foundation Donors to attend and a $60.00 fee for non-members to attend. However, one fee gets you access to both courses on Saturday, May 19, 2018! Plus all funds will go to the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology to help support grant programs for schools, education and certification.
Click Here to Register Online