NADL is expanding their Spring Daze line-up and will be offering two courses in conjunction with LMT LabDay West. The 2017 NADL Spring Daze will take place on Saturday, May 20, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County in Garden Grove, CA.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
SATURDAY - May 20, 2017
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Regulations vs. Best Practices
- Speaker: Bennett Napier, CAE - NADL/NBC/FDLT
- Credits: NBC Approved for 1 Hour of Documented Regulatory Standards
- Course Description: This course will review key state and federal regulatory topics that keep lab owners up at night. The focus will be on areas that are most pressing in terms of risk management. As part of the course deliverables, Bennett will be reviewing a sample action plan/checklist to get your regulatory house in order.
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. We Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Speaker: Mark Ferguson - Vulcan Custom Dental
- Credits: NBC Approved for 1 Hour of Documented Scientific
- Course Description: With advancements in hardware, software, and manufacturing techniques, the digital dental lab has workflows never seen before. Mark will highlight several of these workflows. He will walk you through the tools and techniques currently available to bring higher quality and production to your lab.
Download Full Schedule and Registration Form
There is a $35.00 fee for NADL Members/CDTs/RGs/Foundation Donors to attend and a $60.00 fee for non-members to attend. However, one fee gets you access to both courses on Saturday May 20, 2017! Plus all funds will go to the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology to help support grant programs for schools, education and certification.
Click Here to Register Online