The need for qualified managers in the dental laboratory industry was identified as one of the top 5 issues currently impacting the dental laboratory industry. NADL University was developed to meet those growing educational needs of today's dental laboratory managers. The program allows eligible professionals to earn a Certificate in Dental Laboratory Management during a three day intensive course of study.
Have your NADL U tuition covered by the Foundation for Dental Laboratory Technology's 2018 NADL U Grant! More Information Coming Soon!
The NADL University program requires a commitment of three consecutive days, two of which are business days. Please read the attendance policy carefully before submitting the NADL University application.
In order to participate in NADL University, applicants must meet these criteria:
(one of the following)
- Graduated from a dental laboratory technology program and worked in the dental laboratory field for at least one year.
- Worked in the dental laboratory industry for at least three years.
- Worked in a related health care field for at least five years.
NADL University Application Requirements
The following items must be attached to your submitted application:
- Separate sheet of answers to the questions found on the application form.
- For non-laboratory owners, a typed letter from your employer with an original signature stating that you are approved to participate in the program, which will require several days away from the business.
- A check made payable to NADL or credit card information. Tuition is $1,800 for NADL members and $2,300 for non-members. To receive the NADL member price, your NADL Laboratory member must be on the application. Discounts are available to multiple attendees from the same laboratory.
- Click here for the NADL University Schedule of Events